Decision Logic Examples
Source: Bruce Silver Associates ( Bruce Silver)
DMN 1.1 should provide examples of all types of decision model allowed by the standard, both graphically (DRD and decision table, where appropriate) and XML serialization. Currently missing:
1. decision tables with an expression (more than a name) in inputExpression and outputExpression.
2. decision tables with inputEntry or outputEntry referencing a "name" as defined by S-FEEL, i.e. not just a literal.
3. DRD and decision table involving what Vanthienen calls "action subtables". All existing examples are "condition subtables".
4. Serialization of crosstab format tables.
5. Representation of literal values vs names in serialization.
6. Representation of PMML and FEEL in the serialization.
Reported: DMN 1.0 — Sun, 12 Apr 2015 15:39 GMT
Disposition: Resolved — DMN 1.3
Add second example to Chapter 11
See attached word doc for spec changes. See attached zip file for additions to examples.zip.
Updated: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 19:50 GMT
- 13-2 DMN files.zip 28 kB (application/zip)
- Issue DMN13-2 Proposal - Decision Logic Examples.docx 2.32 MB (application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document)