DMNv1.3 fix DMN example files issues
Source: Red Hat ( Matteo Mortari)
The DMN example files provided with DMNv1.3 have a few problems which need to be corrected, one issue specifically is preventing from being a correct DMN format, possibly inadvertently a result of the tinkering which happened before final release:
- Chapter11 second example files are missing default xlmns
- Loan Info.dmn: typo in Monthly HOA/Condo Fee
- Loan Info.dmn: typo in Quallifying Monthly Payment
- Recommended Loan Products.dmn: itemDefinition of "tLoanProduct" component Product Name allowedValues is not consistent with itemDefinition "tProductName"
- Chapter11 first example typo in "MartitalStatus"
The fix will require an update in the Figure 11.16 in the DMN specification document, but mostly a code change in the DMN model files.
- Figure 11.16: Application risk score decision logic will need to be updated. An updated file will be attached at proposal creation time
- A code change GitHub pull request will be raised to correct for the above, as below patch. Myself (Matteo Mortari) will raise it directly against the required GitHub repo.
Reported: DMN 1.2 — Tue, 7 Jan 2020 10:30 GMT
Updated: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 16:51 GMT