Achiever cannot be the same as Desirer
Source: Dassault Systemes ( Aurelijus Morkevicius)
Let me describe the situation.
1. I create Capability as a desirer
2. I draw desiredEffect relationship from Capability to fielded capability with specific measures applied to it.
3. I want to verify if my analysis results meets the desired configuration, however, I cannot link achieved results with the same capability using AchievedEffect relationship.
To be able to compare desired with achieved, first both needs to be paired. Second, I want to see both related to my Capability not only what is desired but more importantly what is achieved. This needs to be improved in UAF spec.
Reported: UAF 1.0 — Fri, 31 Aug 2018 13:57 GMT
Updated: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 00:10 GMT
- Strategic States.svg 950 kB (image/svg+xml)
- class__Elements__ActualState (1).svg 327 kB (image/svg+xml)
- class__Elements__ActualState.svg 173 kB (image/svg+xml)
- class__Elements__ComparesTo (1).svg 123 kB (image/svg+xml)
- class__Elements__ComparesTo.svg 35 kB (image/svg+xml)
- class__Elements__MeasurableElement (1).svg 1.44 MB (image/svg+xml)
- class__Elements__MeasurableElement.svg 846 kB (image/svg+xml)
- class__views__Strategic_States.svg 397 kB (image/svg+xml)