Legacy Issue Number: 12541
Source: General Electric ( Mark Linehan)
SBVR currently has multiple concepts for organizing vocabularies and rules:
- conceptual schema (clause 8.5)
- fact model (8.5)
- body of shared meanings (11.1.1)
- body of shared concepts (11.1.1)
- terminological dictionary (11.1.1)
- vocabulary (11.1.1)
- rulebook (184.108.40.206)
Some issues: 2) No relationship is defined between the clause 8 concepts and the clause
11 concepts. Is a body of shared concepts based on a conceptual schema?
How does a fact model relate to a terminological dictionary?
Reported: SBVR 1.0 — Fri, 20 Jun 2008 04:00 GMT
Updated: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 14:19 GMT
- SBVR-Issue-15-52 12541.docx 32 kB (application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document)