Source: AIST ( Toshio Hori)
There are errors in C++ header files which should be corrected.
- missing typedefs such as DateTime and Integer.
- 'vector' is used without specifying its namespace, which should be 'std::vector'
- a header file, RoIS_Person Identification.h, is included in the document twice.
- several TYPOs such as extra commas at the end of parameters and misused curly braces which should be parentheses.
These should be corrected so that the header files can be compiled.
Reported: RoIS 1.0 — Thu, 18 Jun 2015 04:53 GMT
Disposition: Resolved — RoIS 1.1
Correct errors in C++ headers
C++ PSM (C++ headers) in Section 7.7.1 is corrected as follows:
- missing typedefs are added in RoIS_HRI.h (DateTime and Integer) and RoIS_Service.h (DateTime).
- all the occurrences of 'vector' are modified as 'std::vector' to conform to C++ standard namespace.
- RoIS_Person_Identification.h is included twice in the document so remove one.
- There are TYPOs such as extra commas and semicolons at the end of parameter list, and curly braces are misused which should be parentheses.
Updated: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 15:10 GMT