Source: Infinity Technology Incorporated ( Yvon LaCasse)
1. PPMN Class specifies a fill of light yellow. It is, in fact, a radial gradient. The border is a solid black line, but there is a bottom-right shadow that is not mentioned. If it is immaterial, it should be explicit, like "may or may not have a bottom-right shadow."
2. Parties Class is specified correctly and is consistent with the diagrams, but it differs from all others. For example, it has no fill gradient or shadow.
3. Why "Parties General Class"? Why not just "Parties Class"?
4. "Parentheses" is misspelled.
5. SCE Class has a radial gradient fill rather than solid, as implied. The figure in the table features a grey line. In diagrams, when an SCE class appears in a PPMN diagram, it has a solid black line. When shown in a diagram belonging to the SCE package, it has a grey line.
6. External class fill is light-colored radial gradient grey.
Reported: PPMN 1.0a1 — Fri, 13 Jan 2023 15:29 GMT
Updated: Mon, 15 May 2023 19:44 GMT
PPMN — Line 855 Table 3 specifications for class colors and borders are not consistent within the table and with the diagrams in the document. This issue also addresses other topics with Table 3.
- Key: PPMN-22
- OMG Task Force: Pedigree and Provenance Model and Notation (PPMN) 1.0 Finalization Task Force