Source: Thematix Partners LLC ( Elisa Kendall)
The strategy for metadata and syntax for the headers in the OWL files for BE and FND was modified, and the IND ontologies need to reflect this new strategy. This includes: (1) elimination of the default URI, (2) removing redundant imports and only retaining imports for those ontologies that are directly referenced in the ontology in question, and (3) elimination of redundant specification metadata now included in the about files.
This issue addresses these three sets of changes, which affect the machine readable files but not the specification text per se. The only impact on the text
maybe the list of ontologies on which a given ontology depends, but that should be checked on a case by case basis.
Reported: EDMC-FIBO/IND 1.0b1 — Tue, 28 Apr 2015 15:43 GMT
Disposition: Resolved — EDMC-FIBO/IND 1.0b2
Need to resolve syntactic issues in IND ontologies
The following changes were made to the individual ontologies for IND, without requiring any change to the specification itself: (1) default namespaces were removed, (2) eliminate redundant imports, and (2) eliminate redundant metadata.
Updated: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 14:46 GMT
- EconomicIndicatorPublishers.rdf 7 kB (application/rdf+xml)
- EconomicIndicators.rdf 18 kB (application/rdf+xml)
- ForeignExchange.rdf 13 kB (application/rdf+xml)
- Indicators.rdf 13 kB (application/rdf+xml)
- InterestRatePublishers.rdf 15 kB (application/rdf+xml)
- InterestRates.rdf 14 kB (application/rdf+xml)