Source: Real-Time Innovations ( Alejandro Campos)
- There isn't a way to create DomainParticipants in disabled state, because there isn't a DomainParticipantFactory to set its EntityFactory policy.
- There isn't a placeholder for extensions to the DomainParticipantFactoryQos.
- There isn't any function that allows releasing global resources that in other APIs are contained in the DomainParticipantFactory.
- Create dds::domain::qos::DomainParticipantFactoryQos in a new file, dds/domain/qos/DomainParticipantFactoryQos.hpp}}
- Add the following static methods to the DomainParticipant
Reported: DDS-PSM-Cxx 1.0b2 — Wed, 13 Jul 2016 17:57 GMT
Updated: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 23:27 GMT