All Ext child packages are in the same file
Source: BAE SYSTEMS ( Simon Mettrick)
Although this is legal IDL, it is confusing and also couples import dependency in a non-functional way and so non-ideal. The generation scheme should be changed so that the file names are unique and each module has its own file.
Reported: C2INAV 1.0a1 — Wed, 6 May 2020 15:50 GMT
Disposition: Resolved — C2INAV 1.0
Use full module path in IDL filenames
Use full path in module filenames and hence include statements as well.
Updated: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 17:02 GMT
- C2INav-7 org__omg__c4i__Domain_Model__Navigation_Domain__Attitude.idl 8 kB ()
- C2INav-7 org__omg__c4i__Domain_Model__Navigation_Domain__Attitude__Ext.idl 16 kB ()
- C2INav-7 org__omg__c4i__Domain_Model__Navigation_Domain__Depth.idl 3 kB ()
- C2INav-7 org__omg__c4i__Domain_Model__Navigation_Domain__Position.idl 10 kB ()
- C2INav-7 org__omg__c4i__Domain_Model__Navigation_Domain__Position__Ext.idl 5 kB ()
- C2INav-7 org__omg__c4i__Domain_Model__Navigation_Domain__Reporting.idl 3 kB ()
- C2INav-7 org__omg__c4i__Domain_Model__Navigation_Domain__Reporting__Ext.idl 3 kB ()
- C2INav-7 org__omg__c4i__Service_Interfaces__Navigation_Services.idl 3 kB ()