Legacy Issue Number: 18238
Source: Model Driven Solutions ( Cory Casanave)
The "pet" example has errors that should be fixed as the example provides guidence on the proper use of NIEM-UML.
- New types should not be defined in the exchange model
- Properties (as association ends) should not be added to subset types.
Reported: NIEM-UML 1.0b2 — Tue, 30 Oct 2012 04:00 GMT
Disposition: Resolved — NIEM-UML 1.0
The mode and text have been revised as indicated below. This includes:
- Proper use of Subsets Vs References (Issue 18538 impacts Issue 18238 being correct thus changes to the “Pet” example for issue 18538 are included here)
- Person from NIEM Core should not have new properties, AdoptingPerson is added as a substype.
- “Identification” is consistently named “IdentificationType”
- Clarification are added
Updated: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 21:49 GMT