Source: Dassault Systemes ( Aurelijus Morkevicius)
Let me describe the situation.
1. I create Capability as a desirer
2. I draw desiredEffect relationship from Capability to fielded capability with specific measures applied to it.
3. I want to verify if my analysis results meets the desired configuration, however, I cannot link achieved results with the same capability using AchievedEffect relationship.
To be able to compare desired with achieved, first both needs to be paired. Second, I want to see both related to my Capability not only what is desired but more importantly what is achieved. This needs to be improved in UAF spec.
Reported: UAF 1.0 — Fri, 31 Aug 2018 13:57 GMT
Disposition: Resolved — UAF 1.2
ComparesTo relationship added to the metamodel and the profile
ComparesTo relationship added to be able to bind desired effects to achieved effects to be able to compared desired characteristics with achieved ones easily.
Updated: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 19:31 GMT
- Strategic States.svg 950 kB (image/svg+xml)
- class__Elements__ActualState (1).svg 327 kB (image/svg+xml)
- class__Elements__ActualState.svg 173 kB (image/svg+xml)
- class__Elements__ComparesTo (1).svg 123 kB (image/svg+xml)
- class__Elements__ComparesTo.svg 35 kB (image/svg+xml)
- class__Elements__MeasurableElement (1).svg 1.44 MB (image/svg+xml)
- class__Elements__MeasurableElement.svg 846 kB (image/svg+xml)
- class__views__Strategic_States.svg 397 kB (image/svg+xml)