Source: No Magic, Inc. ( Aurelijus Morkevicius)
Class for Operational Port is constrained to be Operational Performer, which means that Operational Architecture cannot own it. Class for Operational Port meeds to be Operational Agent.
Reported: UAF 1.0 — Wed, 22 Aug 2018 07:31 GMT
Disposition: Resolved — UAF 1.1
Operational Port can be owned by Operational Agent
Operational Port can be owned by Operational Agent which means both Operational Performer and Operational Architecture can both own it.
Updated: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 17:49 GMT
- OperationalAgent.svg 385 kB (image/svg+xml)
- OperationalMethod.svg 266 kB (image/svg+xml)
- OperationalPerformer.svg 168 kB (image/svg+xml)
- OperationalPort.svg 181 kB (image/svg+xml)
- Operational_Connectivity.svg 1.18 MB (image/svg+xml)
- Security_Connectivity.svg 346 kB (image/svg+xml)
- Security_Structure.svg 280 kB (image/svg+xml)