Legacy Issue Number: 18503
Source: PTC ( Phillip Astle)
Diagrams C.35, C.36 and C.37 show inconsistent allocation between the displayed items, yet the text would seem to imply that they're supposed to show the same relationships.
In C.35, the allocation is from an ObjectNode symbol called "DriveCurrent" (which I believe equates to an ObjectFlow - name unknown) to an ItemFlow called "i1".
In C.36, the allocation is from an ObjectNode called "DriveCurrent" to a Connector (name unknown).
In C.37, the allocation is from an ObjectFlow called "o6" to a Connector called "epc-emg.1".
There are a number of issues:
1. ObjectNode is an abstract specialization of ActivityNode and as such you can't have any instances of them in a model. Any reference to an ObjectNode should be removed.
2. The allocation should consistently be from ObjectFlow "o6" to either ItemFlow "i1" or Connector "epc-emg.1".
3. In order to make it clear that the same items are being related, the names of the ObjectFlow and the Connector/ItemFlow should be shown on all diagrams. Currently the ObjectFlow and the Connector names are not shown.
Reported: SysML 1.3 — Tue, 26 Feb 2013 05:00 GMT
Updated: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 22:12 GMT
- Figure D.38 - Detailed Behavior Model for “Provide Power”.png 187 kB (image/png)
- Figure D.39 - Flow Allocation to Power Subsystem (Power Functional Allocation).png 218 kB (image/png)
- Figure D.40 - Tabular Representation of Allocation from “Accelerate” Behavior Model to Power Subsystem (Table).jpg 135 kB (image/jpeg)