Source: NIST ( Raphael Barbau)
I found a bunch of issues, mostly unresolved references, in the SysML 1.7 XMI files.
1) In SysML.xmi:
- the reference "http://www.omg.org/spec/UML/20161101/UML.xmi#UML" should be "https://www.omg.org/spec/UML/20161101/UML.xmi#_0" (actually, the first metamodel reference is duplicated and can be removed)
- the reference "http://www.omg.org/spec/UML/20161101/StandardProfile.xmi#StandardProfile" should be "https://www.omg.org/spec/UML/20161101/StandardProfile.xmi#_0"
- many (if not all) references to UML elements can't be resolved, as the ID portions of the HREFs are improperly prefixed with "UML.". References starting with "http://www.omg.org/spec/UML/20161101/UML.xmi#UML." should instead start with "https://www.omg.org/spec/UML/20161101/UML.xmi#"
- similarly, references starting with "http://www.omg.org/spec/UML/20161101/StandardProfile.xmi#StandardProfile." should instead start with "https://www.omg.org/spec/UML/20161101/StandardProfile.xmi#"
- the reference "http://www.eclipse.org/uml2/4.2.0/JavaPrimitiveTypes#double" should be "https://www.omg.org/spec/UML/20161101/PrimitiveTypes.xmi#Real"
- the SysML profile URI (i.e. namespace) is "https://www.omg.org/spec/SysML/20220801/SysML.xmi", which is the profile URL. While this is legal, URIs and URLs are typically different for a given spec (see UML and previous SysML), so I'm not sure this change of practice was intended.
2) In QUDV.xmi:
- the import of http://www.eclipse.org/uml2/4.2.0/JavaPrimitiveTypes#_0 should be removed
3) In ISO8000.xmi (which should be ISO80000.xmi):
- the reference http://www.omg.org/spec/UML/20161101/StandardProfile.xmi#_19_0_126503b7_1551253025717_66684_4668 should be (I assume) https://www.omg.org/spec/UML/20161101/StandardProfile.xmi#_0
- the reference https://www.omg.org/spec/SysML/20220801/SysML.xmi#_19_0_4_3c00182_1656609128202_353595_374 should be (I assume) https://www.omg.org/spec/SysML/20220801/SysML.xmi#SysML_dataType.Integer
- the reference https://www.omg.org/spec/SysML/20220801/SysML.xmi#_19_0_4_3c00182_1656609128517_84542_524 should be (I assume) https://www.omg.org/spec/SysML/20220801/SysML.xmi#SysML_dataType.Real
- the reference https://www.omg.org/spec/SysML/20220801/SysML.xmi#_19_0_4_3c00182_1614268874904_58951_5 should be https://www.omg.org/spec/SysML/20220801/SysML.xmi#SysML
- all the idrefs starting with "ISO-80000" should instead start with "ISO80000"
- the idref "ISO80000.ISO80000-7Light.Quantities.refractiveindex.refractiveindex" can't be resolved. There should be (I assume) an instance spec typed by QuantityKind in the "ISO80000.ISO80000-7Light.Quantities.refractiveindex" package
Note: I've been using HTTPS links for URLs, since HTTP links are no longer accessible using the browser and are not the official URLs defined in the UML spec... although they are used in the UML and SysML 1.6 XMI.
Reported: SysML 1.6 — Wed, 15 Feb 2023 20:26 GMT
Updated: Tue, 4 Apr 2023 19:11 GMT