Source: Elparazim ( Edward Roberts)
1. Vehicle should have a compartment labeled "bound references" rather than just "references"
2. According to constraint 7 in BoundReference
"BoundReferences shall not be applied to properties that are related by redefinition to other properties with BoundReference applied"
so Vehicle Model 2 should not have <<boundReference>>, endPathMultiplicity is ok... but should have lower and upper defined for the example
3. This diagram should be an example of how multiplicity on the property and lower and upper can differ
Reported: SysML 1.6 — Sun, 25 Oct 2020 13:36 GMT
Updated: Sat, 7 Nov 2020 00:45 GMT
- Figure 8-17_ Vehicle specialization.png 579 kB (image/png)
SYSML17 — All kinds of errors in Fig. 8-17
- Key: SYSML17-386
- OMG Task Force: SysML 1.7 RTF