Source: oose Innovative Informatik eG ( Tim Weilkiens)
According to figure 11.8, the stereotype Rate extends UML4SysML::Parameter and UML4SysML::ActivityEdge.
In SysML.xmi, you can find a third extension of UML4SysML::ObjectNode. The Association Ends section in the specification also lists the ObjectNode extension:
• base_ActivityEdge : ActivityEdge [0..1]
• base_ObjectNode : ObjectNode [0..1]
• base_Parameter : Parameter [0..1]
The diagram table in the activity chapter provides a concrete syntax for object nodes with stereotype Rate applied.
Besides that, the extension of ObjectNode is not mentioned in the specification.
If it is correct, that Rate extends ObjectNode:
- Add extension in figure 11.8.
- Provide semantic
If it is not correct:
- Remove extension from XMI and association ends section
- Remove concrete syntax from diagram table
Reported: SysML 1.6 — Thu, 14 Nov 2019 16:26 GMT
Updated: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 14:55 GMT