Legacy Issue Number: 12366
Source: No Magic ( Darren Kelly)
FigureB34 shows an Activity decomposition with:
- an <<activity>> ControlElectricPower owning part Property 'elecDrivePower:ElecPower'.
- an <<activity>> ProvideElectricPower without any owned part Properties.
- an Action 'a3:ControlElectricPower' with outgoing ObjectFlow to ObjectNode '<<continuous>> driveCurrent'
- an Action 'a4:ProvideElectricPower' with outgoing ObjectFlow to ObjectNode '<<continuous>> elecDrivPower'
The translation of ObjectFlows in FigureB35 to part Properties in the Activity decomposition FigureB34 is thus inconsistent.
Update: 03/25/2019, added newlines for easier reading
Reported: SysML 1.0 — Tue, 1 Apr 2008 04:00 GMT
Disposition: Duplicate or Merged — SysML 1.7
This issue is tracked and resolved in the integrated Annex D model that is required by
Updated: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 13:45 GMT
SYSML17 — Figure B.34 and Figure B.35
- Key: SYSML17-25
- OMG Task Force: SysML 1.7 RTF