Legacy Issue Number: 9924
Source: Raytheon ( Jerry Bickle)
PIM and PSM for Software Radio Components, Common and Data Link Layer Facilities
Issue: There are number of inconsistencies in the Common and Data Link Layer Facilities, some of the inconsistencies are as follows:
Duplicated Type Definitions
Types not defined
Associations for Measurement Interfaces
Inconsistencies between figure and text
flow control singalling interface typo
transitDelay : Double inconsistent, needs to be TimeType.
Resolution: Some of the changes are as follows:
1. Eliminate Duplicate Type definitions,
2.make figure and text agree,
3. remove associations from measurement figure and text, and add semantics for measurements where needed,
4. rename FlowControlSignalling to FlowControlSignaling
5. Add missing types, InfoType, etc.
6. Make TransitDelay a TimeType.
Reported: SDRP 1.0b1 — Tue, 18 Jul 2006 04:00 GMT
Disposition: Resolved — SDRP 1.0
No Data Available
Updated: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 00:33 GMT