Source: Gaphor Project ( Dan Yeaw)
There are 5 instances in the informative description that says the Functional Safety can be represented in a SysML IBD, but the diagrams are SysML BDDs.
- Page 24: The conditions library can either be specified using a SysML IBD diagram (Figure 2.23)
- Page 26: They can be represented using SysML IBD diagrams (see Figure 2.25)
- Page 27: They can be represented using SysML IBD diagrams (see Figure 2.27 – Accident scenario in a SysML BDD diagram)
- Page 28: Effects and hazards are either represented using SysML IBD diagrams (see Figure 2.29)
- Page 30: HazardousEvents are specified either in SysML IBD diagrams (see Figure 2.32)
I recommend changing the text to SysML BDD.
Reported: RAAML 1.0b1 — Sun, 21 Mar 2021 17:57 GMT
Disposition: Resolved — RAAML 1.0
Update RAAML Informative Example document Editorial Errors
Example text refers to IBD where the diagram is a BDD in 5 places in the document. Need to change text from IBD to BDD.
Updated: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 19:32 GMT
RAAML — Descriptions Says SysML IBD Instead of BDD
- Key: RAAML-19
- OMG Task Force: Risk Analysis and Assessment Modeling Language (RAAML) 1.0 FTF