Source: oose Innovative Informatik eG ( Axel Scheithauer)
The description of the Testcase says:
an operation or is called in synchronous manner through the port pp
However the corresponding Activity Diagram in Figure 9.20 doesn't show the "via pp" string, that would signify that this port is to be used for the call.
The notation for the Pins is wrong: They are shown as filled squares, which would mean, that they are referring to streaming Parameters.
Also there are errors in the Class-Diagram Figure 9.18
- The usage on the left is missing the guillemets around «use»
- The dependency on the right should be an InterfaceRealization
- Reception Start and Operation P() should be shown in separate compartments
- The ports are listed in the compartment for attributes. While this is allowed, it is unusual. It would be better to show the ports as squares. At least the conjugated port should show a "~" (this is not defined for attributes, but when a port is shown as attribute, it should also use the port's notation).
Reported: PSCS 1.1 — Wed, 11 Jul 2018 16:15 GMT
Disposition: Resolved — PSCS 1.2
Update Figures 9.18 and 9.20
Both diagrams should be updated as indicated in the issue, except that:
- The tooling used for the diagram in Figure 9.18 does not put receptions and operations in different compartments. Receptions and operations also appear together on other class diagrams in Clause 9. Nevertheless, it is still clear what is being specified as a reception and what is being specified as an operation. Therefore, it is not worth manually correcting Figure 9.18 in a way that would be inconsistent with other existing diagrams, or trying to update all diagrams where this occurs.
- In general, the overview class diagrams for test cases in Clause 9 do not show ports at all. These are only shown on the internal structure diagrams. Therefore, it is sufficient to simply remove the port declarations from Figure 9.18, since they are shown on Figure 9.19.
Updated: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 21:02 GMT