Source: Oracle ( Gary Hallmark)
There are some issues with the XMI:
- The top level element should be a uml:Package not a uml:Model
- There is a proprietary namespace at the top of the file which should just be deleted: there is no longer any need for such a profile and it should be removed from the original MagicDraw model xmlns:cmof_Profile="http://www.magicdraw.com/schemas/cmof_Profile.xmi">
- Likewise you don’t need the UML StandardProfileL3.
- On the other hand you do need a MOF tag to declare the namespace prefix
- The default value which is an enumeration should have a “type” property referencing the enumeration
- The URL for BPMN, as per here: http://www.omg.org/spec/BPMN/2.0.2/ should be http://www.omg.org/spec/BPMN/20100501/BPMN20.cmof
Attached is the updated file.
Reported: DMN 1.0b1 — Tue, 19 Aug 2014 07:15 GMT
Disposition: Closed; No Change — DMN 1.1
these are issues with 1.0 - will try to incorporate into 1.1
these are issues with the XMI produced for 1.0. We are not changing 1.0.
I have tried to avoid these issues in 1.1
Updated: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 15:07 GMT
DMN11 — XMI issues from Pete Rivett
- Key: DMN11-3
- OMG Task Force: Decision Modeling and Notation 1.1 RTF