Source: Trisotech ( Denis Gagne)
Currently, the same “connector” is used to depict a link between a Discretionary task and its User Task and OnParts. A new connector should be introduce so those two different meaning have a different representation.
Reported: CMMN 1.0 — Fri, 17 Jul 2015 12:40 GMT
Disposition: Resolved — CMMN 1.1
Add a new discretionary association
1. Rename section 6.11 from “Connectors” to “Links”
2. Replace the first paragraph of section 6.11 with the following:
Certain dependencies between elements that are shown inside expanded Stages or PlanFragments are depicted using links. The shape of the connector object is a dotted line. The connector MUST not have arrowheads.
3. Remove figure 6.29
4. Modify the second paragraph of 6.11 to be the following:
One such depicted dependency is the onPart of a Sentry. Those dependencies are depicted using a connector. This connector is a dotted line. The connector MUST not have arrowheads. For example, the following diagram illustrates a situation where the entry criteria of Task B depends on the completion of Task A.
5. Place figure 6.29 after that paragraph
6. Before figure 6.30 and after figure 6.29 add the following paragraph:
For example, the following diagram illustrates a situation where the entry criteria of Task B depends on the completion of Task A.
7. Modify the third paragraph of 6.11
The other type of dependency that is visualized is the dependency between a HumanTask and DiscretionaryItems in its PlanningTable, when the HumanTask is shown with its PlanningTable expanded. These dependencies are also depicted by the same dotted line connector depicted with a discretionary association. A Discretionary Association is a dashed line. The line MUST not have arrowheads.
8. Add a new figure to show the new link
Figure 6.31 - Discretionary Association
9. Change actual figure 6.31 for the following
Figure 6.32 - Dependency between a blocking HumanTask and its associated Discretionary Tasks
Updated: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 15:06 GMT