Legacy Issue Number: 19444
Source: Trisotech ( Denis Gagne)
The statement "PlanItemDefinitions MUST NOT be contained by any
other Stage than the casePlanningModel of the Case." impose an undesired limitation of having all PlanItemDefinitions in the casePlanningModel.
This imposes all kind undesired references. Simply removing this sentence will allow for local definition of PlanItemDefinitions and reduce potential for referential integrity problems.
Reported: CMMN 1.0 — Mon, 2 Jun 2014 04:00 GMT
Disposition: Resolved — CMMN 1.1
*Remove limitation on PlanItemDefinitions, add a constraint for scoping of PlanItem, and add an example of scoping *
1. In table 5.18 in the definition of defintionRef, add a sentence explaining constraints on PlanItem
2. Add a new section 220.127.116.11 containing an example explaining the constraints on PlanItem
3. Remove first bullet at top of page 29
4. In table 5.26, modify the description of planItemDefinition
5. In table 5.29 add a sentence to definitionRef description
6. Add example in section 18.104.22.168
7. Add paragraph at the end of section 5.4.1
Updated: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 15:06 GMT