Legacy Issue Number: 14761
Source: International Business Machines ( Matthias Kloppmann)
Description of issue:
1. The spec misses the mapping for intermediate message send events
2. The spec misses a mapping for send/receive events and tasks where the other party is specified not by a service-ref, but by a message flow to another participant.
1. Include that mapping into spec (see Visio)
2. Introduce text describing how BPEL partnerLink is derived from either serviceRef or participantRef; use [serviceRef | participantRef] or similar notation as abbreviation.
Reported: BPMN 2.0b1 — Fri, 20 Nov 2009 05:00 GMT
Updated: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 20:57 GMT
BPMN21 — Section 14.4 [BPEL mapping] Missing intermediate send event; mapping of participant ref
- Key: BPMN21-41
- OMG Task Force: BPMN 2.1 RTF