Legacy Issue Number: 14371
Source: Fujitsu ( Tom Rutt)
1) It would be better to have reference to programming language C++ standard, since it is used in mapping examples.
2) It would be better to have reference to programming language C standard too.
1) Add the reference to C++, which is ISO/IEC 14882:2003, somewhere in the document.
See also a comment on Clause 7.3.
2) Add the reference to C, which is ISO/IEC 9899:1999, somewhere in the document.
Reported: ZIOP 1.0b1 — Tue, 29 Sep 2009 04:00 GMT
Disposition: Resolved — ZIOP 1.0
Agree to proposed change
Updated: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 20:58 GMT
ZIOP — Japan CORBA Part 1 PAS Ballot Comments - comment 8
- Key: ZIOP-21
- OMG Task Force: GIOP Compression (ZIOP) FTF