Source: DXC Technology ( Pavel Hruby)
In the VDML 1.0 specification, the definition text in the specification assumes the UML predefined type “String” (with capital “S”), however, the meta-model diagrams expose the type “string” (lower case “s”). This means that the meta-model (and so the XMI) actually use the type “string”. This has several problems. Firstly, it is not a predefined UML type, and the VDML specification neither defines it, so, it is basically undefined. Secondly, SMM 1.1 is integrated into VDML 1.0, and SMM 1.1 uses the predefined UML type “String” (with capital “S”). Hence VDML has better also use the UML type “String”.
Reported: VDML 1.0 — Mon, 20 Nov 2017 13:19 GMT
Disposition: Resolved — VDML 1.1
Replacing string by String in diagrams and in the model
Replacing undefined "string" type by the predefined UML type "String", in the model (and hence in the XMI) and in some diagrams in the specification.
Updated: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 14:22 GMT
- Figure7.15_OrgUnits and Capabilities.png 20 kB (image/png)
- Figure7.17_ValueDeliveryModels.png 16 kB (image/png)
- Figure7.18_Scenario and AnalysisContext.png 20 kB (image/png)
- Figure7.19_VdmlElements.png 15 kB (image/png)
- Figure7.20_Expressions.png 6 kB (image/png)
- Figure7.21_PortContainers.png 14 kB (image/png)
- Figure7.9_DeliverableFlows.png 9 kB (image/png)