Legacy Issue Number: 15962
Source: Independent ( Leonard Levine)
1. Strike "DoDAF 2.0" and replace with "DoDAF 2.02" throughout the section.
2. Add paragraph. "UPDM 2.0 aims to conform with DoDAF 2.02 at Level Two (2). DoDAF has defined four levels of conformance:
1) Conceptual Conformance;
2) Logical (Meta Model) Conformance(where there is a mapping to the terms & relationships of DM2 logical data model (LDM);
3)Physical (Physical Exchange Specification) Conformance; and
4) full Semantic Conformance.
3. Add paragraph. The DoD-CIO has clarified in a Decision Brief of 12 Jan 11 that it does not expect UPDM 2.0 to achieve Level 4 conformance. Level 4 may require full implementation of 4D (geo-spatial-temporal modeling)including a global implementation of Whole-Part and Temporal-Whole-Part for all UPDM elements (classes/objects). The discussion of Level 4 Conformance has been deferred until UPDM 3.0.
Reported: UPDM 1.0 — Sat, 15 Jan 2011 05:00 GMT
Disposition: Resolved — UPDM 1.1
No Data Available
Updated: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 20:59 GMT