Source: NASA ( Nicolas Rouquette)
In UML 2.5, Annex B.7.13.6 (UMLDiagram, Constraints) states:
The modelElement of the heading is the same as the modelElement of the diagram it heads.
However, several specializations of UMLDiagram are constrained to have no model element:
- UMLClassDiagram (B.7.6.3)
- UMLComponentDiagram (B.7.10.3)
- UMLDeploymentDiagram (B.7.12.3)
- UMLObjectDiagram (B.7.26.3)
- UMLPackageDiagram (B.7.27.3)
- UMLProfileDiagram (B.7.28.3)
- UMLUseCaseDiagram (B.7.37.3)
The constraint from B.7.3.16 means that all the above diagrams cannot have any heading, which is inconsistent with the descriptions of these diagrams in Annex A and elsewhere in the spec.
Reported: UML 2.5 — Mon, 18 Jul 2016 01:57 GMT
Updated: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 15:22 GMT