Legacy Issue Number: 16120
Source: email.com ( Kirill Fakhroutdinov)
Several Figures has wrong package name shown. In all cases package name should be "Core" instead of "Constructs":
- Figure 7.3 - The Core packages
- Part II, Figure 2 - The Core package contains the packages PrimitiveTypes, Abstractions, Basic, and Constructs...
- Figure 9.1 - The Core package is owned by the InfrastructureLibrary pack...
- Figure 10.1 - The Core package is owned by the InfrastructureLibrary package...
- Figure 11.1 -The Core package is owned by the InfrastructureLibrary package...
Also, the package name should be shown on the tab.
Reported: UML 2.4 — Tue, 19 Apr 2011 04:00 GMT
Disposition: Resolved — UML 2.4.1
This issue has already been resolved by, or no longer applies to, the UML 2.5 Beta 1 specification.
Disposition: Closed - No Change
Updated: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 20:58 GMT