Source: Eclectica Systems Ltd ( Nic Plum)
'Interest in an EnterprisePhase (EnterprisePhase is synonym for System in ISO 42010) relevant to one or more of its stakeholders'
1) This doesn't conform to the ISO 42010 definition of a Concern and hence invalidates claim to be compliant
2) An EnterprisePhase is not a synonym for System, and certainly not in ISO 42010
In Fig 9:211
1) the 'concern' role name placed against Concern on the Viewpoint - Concern relationship is meaningless - using the same label as the name of the adjacent node element is in effect leaving the relationship with no name whatsoever - it proviode no information about that relationship. In ISO 42010 this relationship is named 'frames' - this should be . The cardinality is incorrect - it should be 1..*.
2) the relationship between Stakeholder and Concern should be named 'has'. The cardinality is incorrect - it should be 1..*
3) There should be no relationship between ActualEnterprisePhase and Concern
Reported: UAF 1.1 — Fri, 8 Apr 2022 08:48 GMT
Updated: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 12:57 GMT