Source: Aerospace Corporation ( James Martin)
Change name of column "Interaction Scenarios" to "Interactions" in the UAF grid for the following reasons:
- the word "scenario" is specific to some application domains, while other words are sometimes used, eg timing diagram, sequence diagram, event/trace, mission thread, execution thread, workflow
- scenarios can also be captured in other columns, eg Processes, States, Taxonomy (define hierarchy of scenarios), Structure (define composition of scenarios, high level composed of lower level), etc
- some use Operational Architecture as way to capture an operational scenario and Resource Architecture as a resource scenario, and the OA and RA are not necessarily captured in the Interaction Scenarios column
- the suggested implementation for views in this column is a SysML sequence diagram (not some kind of interaction scenarios diagram)
- this is the only column name that is two words, going to one word in the name simplifies it
Also change designator from "Is" to "In".
Alternatively, this column name could be changed to "Sequencing" (Sq) if "Interactions" does not work.
Reported: UAF 1.1 — Fri, 13 Nov 2020 17:00 GMT
Disposition: Resolved — UAF 1.2
Renamed to Sequences
After some discussion we rename it to Sequences following NATO framework. It is in compliance with NAF and SysML.
Updated: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 19:31 GMT