Source: THALES ( Hugues Vincent)
1. There are no tables in the TOC, however section 10.6.2 Mapping has a large mapping table. This should be labeled and included in the TOC.
2. 6.2.5 Optional Capabilities
“Some capabilities have been considered as optional, meaning that conforming implementations are allowed not to implement them.”
Optional does not mean that they are NOT allowed to implement them. It means that they are not obliged to do so.
3. Several of the table rows in 7.3 cross pages. These should be modified so that they do not do so.
4. 7.4.8 STANAG2525CCategorizationData (Class)
The data needed for displaying the 2525C symbol set (TBD).
What does TBD mean in this context?
5. 7.4.9 STANAG2525DCategorizationData (Class)
This section has several blank lines and extra carriage returns. This should be cleaned up.
6. Is the standard APP6 or APP-6? Both are used throughout the document.
7. The table in Section 10.6.2 needs some sub-headings.
8. Misspelling prior to figure 6.4:
The “TACIST” back-end or TACSIT server that serves display data to the TACSIT component. This occurs a few times in the document.
9. 7.4.2 AISCategorizationData (Class)
“The IMO categorisation of the cargo carried as identified on AIS”. Some British spelling has crept in.
10. Section 10.6.1 seems to include an extra blank line between "…as NVG-formatted data." And "This PSM:"
11. There appears to be an extra blank line between the header for 12.3 and 12.3.1.
Reported: TEX 1.0b1 — Thu, 3 Jan 2019 13:00 GMT
Updated: Tue, 14 May 2019 00:09 GMT