Source: THALES ( Hugues Vincent)
1. Why the hand drawings for section 6? It should certainly possible to do this in a drawing tool or PPT.
2. Figure 6.5
I am not familiar with the notation of connection interfaces to interfaces to interfaces. I think that this needs some explanation.
3. Diagram inconsistency:
I am a little puzzled about the diagrams contained in the specification on two fronts: 1. The diagrams in sections 6.x and section 7 are stylistically different. I trust that this is intentional as one reflects "Additional Information" and the other is the actual model, but this is only an assumption. This is not a problem, but it seems odd and unnecessary. 2. The quality of the diagrams differs significantly. The diagrams in 7 are clear at significant magnification whereas the diagrams in 6.x are not. In the publication process, this should be rectified.
4. Also, there is a use of color in the diagrams with no explanation as to what each color means.
5. Figure 6.6
What are the dashed boxes meant to represent? Not namespaces as stated in the text, but as they 6 packages are contained within the TACSIT package, what is the relationship with TCI and TEX?
6. Figure 6.11 – The 'TEX and TCI' Use pattern
What are the green and blue boxes under the TACSIT and other box? I am not familiar with this notation.
7. 7 Data Payload Platform-Independent Model
The word “gather” is used a few times in this section and other places. I think that “contain” would be better.
Reported: TEX 1.0b1 — Thu, 3 Jan 2019 12:59 GMT
Updated: Tue, 14 May 2019 00:09 GMT
- Display of a single track history.emf 40 kB ()
- Display of a single track history.jpg 23 kB (image/jpeg)
- Distributed wo.emf 43 kB ()
- Distributed wo.jpg 27 kB (image/jpeg)
- Init.emf 90 kB ()
- Init.jpg 63 kB (image/jpeg)
- Lightweight w.emf 53 kB ()
- Lightweight w.jpg 29 kB (image/jpeg)
- Standalone.emf 31 kB ()
- Standalone.jpg 16 kB (image/jpeg)
- TACSIT.emf 86 kB ()
- TACSIT.jpg 42 kB (image/jpeg)
- TEX Sample.emf 53 kB ()
- TEX Sample.jpg 28 kB (image/jpeg)
- TEX and TCI.emf 119 kB ()
- TEX and TCI.jpg 80 kB (image/jpeg)
- Update of a group of tracks.emf 103 kB ()
- Update of a group of tracks.jpg 66 kB (image/jpeg)
- Update of a single track.emf 161 kB ()
- Update of a single track.jpg 108 kB (image/jpeg)
TEX — [AB comment] UML misuse
- Key: TEX-1
- OMG Task Force: TACSIT Data Exchange (TEX) 1.0 FTF