Source: oose Innovative Informatik eG ( Tim Weilkiens)
The transformation of UML4SysML::AddVariableValueAction contains several issues:
- AVVAFeatureValue_Mapping uses unknown mapping class AddValueActionValueFeatureReferenceExpression_Mapping; should be AVVAValueFeatureReferenceExpression_Mapping
- The CommonAssignmentActionUsageReferenceFeatureMembership_Mapping and dependent mapping classes are independent of the mapping source and should be defined as factories
- The mapping does not consider the isReplaceAll property
- In SysMLv1Library::AddValueAction, the "if isReplaceAll" statement should be "if not isReplaceAll"
- The mapping class AVVAValueExpressionMembership_Mapping defines the action as the memberElement. It should be the variable.
- The source of the mapping classes for AddVariableValueAction should be "AddVariableValueAction" instead of "Action".
- Remove the mapping of the pins "value" and "insertAt", because they are part of the SysMLv1Library::AddValueAction action definition
- The mapping of an ObjectFlow to the pins "value" and "insertAt" does not work
Reported: SysML 2.0a1 — Sat, 15 Apr 2023 17:04 GMT
Updated: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 01:23 GMT