Source: Change Vision ( Michael Chonoles)
The majority of diagrams with frames have problems with their headers.
The types of problems are as follows:
1) Just the diagram type (no element name, type, diagram type)
2) Stereotypes in the header (not in the diagramusage field)
3) Use of element type not listed in the Appendix (e.g., activity)
4) Can't tell if the text field is an element name or a diagram name
5) All text, not just the diagram type, is bold.
6) Non-obvious element type (block, package, ?)
These problems make the spec look like it was carelessly made. When the results are ambiguous or unclear, it encourages sloppy modeling by users.
Reported: SysML 1.4 — Thu, 5 Nov 2015 22:02 GMT
Disposition: Resolved — SysML 1.6
Most diagram headers in document are not consistent with Appendix A, p 189.
as part of the automatic generation of the document the headers will be consistent.
Updated: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 18:17 GMT