Source: Micro Focus ( Larry Hines)
The following phrases set too much software emphasis in Clause 7.1.
- First paragraph in its entirity: "Measurements provide data for disciplined engineering in that engineers and their managers rely on these comparable evaluations in assessing the static and operational qualities of systems."
- Second paragraph: Totally software-dedicated..
- Third paragraph of 7.1: here it seems a bit broader than software alone, but it is still about technical architectures, and nobody will think about business architectures here.
- Fourth paragraph of 7.1: It talks about systems. But who will think about businesses as systems here ? Nobody, unless we give some hints of that. Because all other hints here and elsewhere are only about software
Reported: SMM 1.1 — Mon, 28 Mar 2016 15:35 GMT
Disposition: Resolved — SMM 1.2
Generalize introduction beyond software measures
Integral revision of Overview, by:
- Rewriting first paragraph to refer to a very broad range of measurements.
- Removing second, third and fourth paragraphs.
- Removing last sentence (starting with "All initial depictions") from seventh paragraph.
Updated: Mon, 2 Apr 2018 18:08 GMT