Source: Institute for Defense Analyses ( Steven Wartik)
Annex D illustrates transforming between UML and OWL using an example that shows courses, students, their relationships, and their properties. The examples are presented in fragments throughout section D.2. Readers would benefit from access to complete UML and RDF models. Furthermore, these models being definitive, rigorous, and complete, they would be the basis for the figures and tables in Section D.2 (and perhaps elsewhere in Annex D).
This issue includes two attachments:
- Course-Student.mdzip is a UML class model. It can be opened using MagicDraw.
- AnnexDExamples.rdf is an OWL 2 model expressed in RDF/XML format.
These models are informative, not normative.
Reported: ODM 1.1 — Fri, 6 Jan 2017 22:34 GMT
Updated: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 22:34 GMT
- AnnexDExamples.rdf 36 kB (application/rdf+xml)
- Course-Student.mdzip 41 kB ()
ODM12 — Annex D needs complete models
- Key: ODM12-122
- OMG Task Force: Ontology Definition Metamodel (ODM) 1.2 RTF