Source: 88solutions ( Pete Rivett)
- superfluous short local name for Bulgaria
- languages missing for Bouvet Island
- for Jersey, administrative language of French missing
- for Palestine the local short name is the old one
- wrong language (sub?)code for Seychelles
Reported: LCC 1.0b1 — Fri, 9 Sep 2016 23:01 GMT
Disposition: Resolved — LCC 1.0
Several changes from newsletter IV-14 not reflected
The approach to addressing these revisions taken by the FTF has been to automate the process of generating the ISO 3166-1 country codes based on the material published by ISO in their online catalog. See
LCC-7for details with respect to the process for automated code generation.
The OMG has subscribed to the catalog and used the results to automatically generate the ISO3166-1-CountryCodes ontology, based on the latest version of the codes published as of July 20th, 2017, using the revised country representation ontology as defined by LCC-14,
LCC-4, and LCC-1. The resolution of this issue depends on the resolution of these issues. The corresponding codes are now current as of this latest publication by ISO.
The corresponding machine readable files will be provided as a part of the overall FTF report.
Updated: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 20:01 GMT
LCC_ — Several changes from newsletter IV-14 not reflected
- Key: LCC_-3
- OMG Task Force: 2nd Languages, Countries and Codes 1.0 FTF