Legacy Issue Number: 19462
Source: General Electric ( Mark Linehan)
Please register a DTV issue for this. All of these errors show up in dtc/2014-06-02, the June 10 version of the RTF 1.1 convenience document:
1. In clause 8.2.4, under “time interval1 begins before time interval2” and “time interval1 ends after”, the OCL after the Necessity should be labelled “OCL Constraint” rather than “OCL Definition”.
2. In clause 8.2.5, under “time interval1 plus time interval2 is time interval3”, the fourth CLIF definition does not match the fourth SBVR definition.
3. In clause 8.3.3, under “time interval has particular duration”, the OCL for the first and second Corollaries of Axiom D.4 both have “OCL Definition” sections that are complete rubbish and should be removed. The “OCL Constraint” paragraphs for each of these are correct, but are missing “inv:”.
4. In clause 16.6, the OCL Definitions for ‘situation kind1 starts before situation kind2’ and ‘situation kind1 ends before situation kind2’ have the correct content, but are for ‘situation kind1 precedes situation kind2’. The first line of each definition should be reworded.
5. There are numerous places that have CLIF Definitions or Constraints without corresponding OCL Definitions or Constraints. The whole document should be reviewed to ensure consistency between the CLIF and OCL.
Reported: DTV 1.0 — Wed, 11 Jun 2014 04:00 GMT
Disposition: Resolved — DTV 1.2
These entries in 8.2.4 are modified by Issue 19431.
2. Section 8.2.5 is modified by Issue 19628
3. The OCL under “time interval has particular duration” is corrected below.
4. The OCL in clause 16.6 is corrected by Issue 19714.
5. Some missing OCL is not supplied by this resolution. A separate issue is raised to address specific instances.
Updated: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 11:40 GMT