Source: Camunda Services GmbH ( Philipp Ossler)
Currently, it is not possible to merge/concatenate two or more contexts. A context can only be declared statically.
We need to model a decision that gets two or more contexts and returns a new context that includes all entries of the given contexts.
- introduce a new built-in function similar to the concatenate() function of lists but for contexts
- it is named `put all` (like Java's Map#putAll function)
- it has one argument: contexts... (type: list<context<Any>>)
- it returns a new context that includes all entries from the given contexts
- it might override context entries if the keys are equal. The entries are overridden in the same order as the contexts are passed in the function
Reported: DMN 1.3 — Tue, 22 Jun 2021 03:56 GMT
Disposition: Duplicate or Merged — DMN 1.4
Close as merged
Resolved as part of
Updated: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 19:30 GMT