Source: Camunda Services GmbH ( Philipp Ossler)
Currently, it is not possible to add an entry to a given context. A context can only be declared statically.
We need to model a decision that gets a context, adds an entry, and returns the new context.
- introduce a new built-in function similar to the add() function of lists but for contexts
- it is named `put` (like Java's Map#put function)
- it has three arguments: context (type: context<Any>), key (type: string), value (type: Any)
- it returns a new context that includes the new entry
- it might overwrite the value of an existing entry
Reported: DMN 1.3 — Tue, 22 Jun 2021 03:45 GMT
Updated: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 17:25 GMT