Source: Bruce Silver Associates ( Bruce Silver)
DMN 1.1 should provide examples of all types of decision model allowed by the standard, both graphically (DRD and decision table, where appropriate) and XML serialization. Currently missing:
1. decision tables with an expression (more than a name) in inputExpression and outputExpression.
2. decision tables with inputEntry or outputEntry referencing a "name" as defined by S-FEEL, i.e. not just a literal.
3. DRD and decision table involving what Vanthienen calls "action subtables". All existing examples are "condition subtables".
4. Serialization of crosstab format tables.
5. Representation of literal values vs names in serialization.
6. Representation of PMML and FEEL in the serialization.
Reported: DMN 1.0 — Sun, 12 Apr 2015 15:39 GMT
Disposition: Deferred — DMN 1.2
Need comprehensive set of examples, defer.
Perhaps the next task force can extract some examples from some test cases and add them to the spec.
Updated: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 14:17 GMT