Source: THALES ( Cyril Dangerville)
It is not clear whether the Permissions XSD allows to express all kinds of wildcard permissions. Just to make sure we cover all cases, we should give examples of permissions XML that grant only...
- all permissions to any domain? ("all permissions" = join, pub/sub/relay to any topic/partition/data_tag, etc.)
- all permissions to a specific domain, e.g. domain 0?
- all permissions to all topics of domain 0? ("all permissions" = pub/sub/relay, etc.)
- all permissions to all partitions of domain 0?
- all permissions to a specific topic, e.g. "Circle1", of domain 0?
- all permissions to a specific partition, e.g. "P1", of domain 0?
- the permission to publish to any topic of domain 0? (but not subscribe/relay)
- the permission to publish to any partition of domain 0? (but not subscribe/relay)
Such examples would be very useful in the spec as well.
Reported: DDS-SECURITY 1.0 — Tue, 11 Jul 2017 12:43 GMT
Updated: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 15:36 GMT
- permissions_examples_i113.xml 11 kB (application/xml)