Legacy Issue Number: 16317
Source: DECA ( Rick Warren)
RTI (Rick Warren, email@example.com)
The (first) DDS-XTypes FTF has completed. Some of the issue resolutions result in API changes that impact this specification. Those changes should be reflected here to keep this specification aligned with the PIM.
These issues potentially include:
· #15689, Identifiers TypeId and Module collide with IDL keywords
· #15691, Unclear member names when programming language doesn’t support typedef
· #15693, Extensibility kinds of new QoS policies are not specified in a consistent way
· #15696, Incorrect FooDataWriter overloads for built-in types
· #15706, Reduce size of DynamicData API
Note that this issue applies to DDS-PSM-Cxx too.
Reported: DDS-Java 1.0b1 — Wed, 1 Jun 2011 04:00 GMT
Disposition: Resolved — DDS-Java 1.0b2
See the following revisions:
Revision #128: http://code.google.com/p/datadistrib4j/source/detail?r=128. Reflects DDS-XTypes issue #15696overloads in writers of built-in types.
Revision #129: http://code.google.com/p/datadistrib4j/source/detail?r=129. Reflects DDS-XTypes issue #15691clarity of member names in the absence of typedef.
Revision #130: http://code.google.com/p/datadistrib4j/source/detail?r=130. Reflects DDS-XTypes issue #15706simplified DynamicData.
Other aspects of issue #15689 and 15691 were already addressed in the drafting of DDS-PSM-Java. Issue #15693 is a no-op because of the way inheritance and annotations are used
Updated: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 20:58 GMT