Source: Kratos RT Logic, Inc. ( Mike Anderson)
C2MS11-54, already approved, has removed two subject elements that didn't belong in Telemetry TDM Frame Message. In fact, there are many more similar irregularities across all the Telemetry messages.
The needed changes are described below, but also shown in the attachment (original and revised) that shows the fields and subject elements as they exist today and should be after corrected.
- Add a new message type: Telemetry CCSDS CADU Message
- Rename Telemetry CCSDS Frame Message to Telemetry CCSDS Transfer Frame Message
- APID should be both a subject element and field in Telemetry CCSDS Packet, and in no other TLM messages.
- VCID should be both a subject element and field in Telemetry CCSDS Packet and Telemetry CCSDS Transfer Frame, and in no other TLM messages
- PHY-CHAN should be a field in the new Telemetry CCSDS CADU Message, with no subject element for it (Note that this message won't have APID, VCID or SCID represented.
- Add SCID as a subject element and field in Telemetry CCSDS Packet and Telemetry CCSDS Transfer Frame messages
Reported: C2MS 1.0 — Fri, 14 Apr 2023 15:10 GMT
Updated: Sat, 5 Aug 2023 00:00 GMT
- C2MS11-163_1_original.png 49 kB (image/png)
- C2MS11-163_1_revised.png 55 kB (image/png)
- C2MS11-163_2_original.png 67 kB (image/png)
- C2MS11-163_2_revised.png 79 kB (image/png)
- C2MS11-163_3_new.png 96 kB (image/png)
- C2MS11-163_4_new.png 79 kB (image/png)
- C2MS11-163_original_setup.png 9 kB (image/png)
- C2MS11-163_revised_setup.png 10 kB (image/png)