Source: NASA ( Jay Bugenhagen)
Discoverability of data is still a major concern due to the lack of a registry.
- Unclear how components are supposed to find out about available resources
- Unclear how components are supposed to find out about related subjects
- What is the associated heartbeat subject of a client, particularly a temporary one?
- ME1 depends on knowing the name of the other end beforehand. Where is this supposed to come from and why should a component have to care about that?
- Recommend a registry be considered and answers to question above.
Reported: C2MS 1.0a1 — Mon, 10 Sep 2018 19:10 GMT
Updated: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 01:00 GMT
C2MS11 — Lack of a registry concept
- Key: C2MS11-1
- OMG Task Force: Command and Control Message Specification (C2MS) 1.1 RTF