Source: Thematix Partners LLC ( James Rhyne)
As a condition of acceptance by the Architecture Board, the FTF is required to produce a MOF compliant XMI file. MOF does not allow profiles or association classes. To allow a faithful translation of the EA model, some new classes were introduced that translate stereotyped associations into a pattern of a class and two associations. To facilitate this, some new classes were added to the BusinessElement diagram and some redundant classes and generalizations were removed. Prose explanations should be added following the new BusinessElement diagram
Reported: BACM 1.0b1 — Mon, 20 Jun 2022 22:17 GMT
Disposition: Resolved — BACM 1.0b2
This proposal incorporates model changes to support the generation of MOF-compliant XMI by transforming the XMI generated from the source model according to the normative specifications in section 7.2. It also incorporates editing changes that were made in the BACM_Model package to remedy a failure to update the text associated with changes to the diagrams published in BACM 1.0b1 (dtc-22-06-01).
Because the diagrams and text of section 7.3 are generated from the UML model, the number of editing changes would be very large. Consequently this proposal replaces 220.127.116.11 in its entirety. These changes do not effect the remainder of the specification.
Updated: Mon, 2 Oct 2023 12:56 GMT
- BACM_Element_20220621.svg 23 kB (image/svg+xml)
- BACM_Entities_20220621.svg 51 kB (image/svg+xml)
- BACM_FTF_v01_alt_20220510MOF_20220613.xml 473 kB (application/xml)
- BACM_Model_20220621.docx 686 kB (application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document)
- BACM_Model_20220621.svg 19 kB (image/svg+xml)
- BACM_Model_pkg_20220621.svg 67 kB (image/svg+xml)
- BusinessElement_20220620.png 45 kB (image/png)
- BusinessElement_20220621.svg 28 kB (image/svg+xml)